dinsdag 30 juli 2024

Moldova and Eastern Europe Tour

 Finally! In some days I got my flight to Beauvais and my practices with Matrak Attakk in Lille ( oh we never been back so close to Belgium as now!) and we are ready to start on August 19 until September 7!

We will play you again an old cover we did and hopefully someone that was singing that when I was still a minor, and made that song will come sing it with us in one of those dates!🤭🤞🏽

Also we prepared another cover! In polish ahha so sorry I tried to learn it but it ain't a easy language to learn!

Also, we'll make a old song of ours that in Poland people seemed to enjoy from some videos we found on YouTube!

I hope this will be a staying formation, because we really like it how it is right now!  😅 We love how Elie plays and as a person, so we hope he'd be enjoying our long tours as Roman could do!

We have others that would like to try, but I hope his tour and playing crust mania will grow ;) 

Next year we have been invited to a festival in Georgia and, to Indonesia! 

And also to a UK festival in London ! So surely England will be again! 

Will we be able to do go in the other continents? We still don't know! But ofc we will try! 


🥂 Cristina 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten