dinsdag 14 maart 2023

TAKING BACK THE BLOG

 I am so sorry, I am so ashamed I cannot keep up the blog and turning myself into a brainless insta and fb poster, even tough not that much as for me PC means work right now!
So Sorry, I will definitively ask my pals of the band to help me out on this blog! 

So last news we gave was tour with Interpunkce! That was haze indeed!



After that tour, I (Cristina) moved back to Florence so we didn't see each other for 2 months until we had to record the 5 songs for the split with PERSONA NON DATA one week before the UK IRELAND and SCOTLAND tour! and so we did! The album will be out april/may 2023 and it will stay a DIY LABELS co-operation guided by bands, helped by labels.


2 of the 5 songs are already online, ofc free to download, and nope not on spotify, (what you find on spotify ain't our song as it's easy to see, but if you never listened to us yet, it's easy to fall into the trap! The song on spotify is just my personal collaboration with Krav Boca and Marco of My Own Voice and the beat down song you are hearing, it's our friends "Krav Boca' 10K"s music :P)

LISTEN TO MATRAK ATTAKK'S ALBUMS HERE:

We also printed beautiful shirts, actually Py is, since I left he's doing all the merch alone and I feel workless, at least I should write the blog:
Look at this shirt, looks like a trendy hipster made it and we sold out not only to insta and fb but also to trends! but nope, it's Py that is becoming a great artist, I think people reacted positively anyway while I didn't trust the hype! XD



we have other shirts, in case you don't like 90s Javel trend : More Shirts as music is sold out!

I think that, to show you the past UK IRELAND TOUR, I should make a new post!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten